- September 15 - 22, 2018 - ISA World Surfing Games - Tahara, Japan
- October 13 – 14, 2018 – USA Surfing Prime Junior Event – Atlantic City, New Jersey
- October 20 - 21, 2018 – USA Surfing Prime Junior Event – Location TBD
- October 27 - November 4, 2018 - VISSLA ISA World Junior Surfing Championships - Huntington Beach, CA
- November 17 – 18, 2018 – USA Surfing Prime Junior Event and East Coast Junior Team Training – Nags Head, North Carolina (Sorry - Rip Curl scheduled Grom Search Nationals on top of our date)
- November 23 - December 1, 2018 – USA SUP Team competing at the ISA World SUP and Paddleboard Championships – Riyue Bay, Wanning, Hainan, China
- December 2 to 9, 2018 - XIV Pan American Surf Games - Open Shortboard, Longboard, SUP Surf, SUP Race - Punta Rocas, Lima Peru
- December 8 – 9, 2018 – USA Surfing Prime Junior Event, Salt Creek, Dana Point, CA
- December 12 - 16, 2018 – USA Adaptive Surf Team competing at the ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championships – La Jolla Shores, CA
2019 Events - Dates subject to change pending publication of WSL and ISA Event Calendars.
- January 13 – 14, 2019 - USA Surfing Prime Junior Event – Steamer Lane, Santa Cruz, CA
- February 9 – 10, 2019 - USA Surfing Prime Junior Event – Huntington Beach Pier, CA
- March 2 – 3, 2019 - USA Surfing Prime Junior Event and East Coast Junior Team Training – New Smyrna Beach, FL
- March 9 – 10, 2019 - USA Surfing Prime Junior Event – Oceanside Harbor, CA
- June 12 - 15, 2019 - USA Surfing Championships and Team Trials - Adult Shortboard, All Longboard, SUP Surf Championships and Team Trials, Adaptive Championships and Team Trials - Oceanside Harbor, North Jetty, CA
- June 18 - 22, 2019 - USA Surfing Championships and Team Trials - Under 18 Shortboard - Lower Trestles, San Onofre State Beach, CA
- June 22, 2019 - Olympians vs Olympic Hopefuls Expression Session - Lower Trestles, San Onofre State Beach, CA
- July 26 - August 11, 2019 - Pan American Games - Lima Peru - Adult Shortboard, Longboard, SUP Surf and SUP Race
As the official USOC-recognized (United States Olympic Committee) and ISA-recognized (International Surfing Association) National Governing Body for the sport of surfing in the United States. USA Surfing is responsible for holding the USA Surfing Championships event each year, for selecting the official USA Surf Team to compete internationally at ISA Championships, Pan American and Olympic Games.
The ISA is recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) as the World Governing Authority for Surfing, Bodyboarding, and Surfriding.
USA SURFING MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of USA Surfing is to promote the growth, competitive success, and positive image of surfing in the USA and to provide the best possible experience for all participants by encouraging, developing, advancing, and administrating the sport-while producing champions.
There are currently five member organizations that feed their top athletes into USA Surfing’s USA Championships. They are: The Western Surfing Association, the National Scholastic Surfing Association, Hawaiian Surfing Association, Eastern Surfing Association and the Texas Gulf Surfing Association.
Key projects include: improving competition standards, hosting national championship events, and selecting and fielding the official United States Surf Team to compete internationally. With its primary emphasis on youth development, USA Surfing is a critical element to successfully growing the sport of surfing on a global basis.